Your UNISON membership secures you and your family with a range of superb benefits & services. A UNISON Membership offers you discounts on everyday essential services & products, you could save the cost of your subscription many times over by taking advantage of our benefit packages.
UNISON Members are entitled to certain benefits including:
- Death / Fatal Accident
- Education & Training Grants
UNISON continues supporting you even after your working day is over.
- Excellent legal services covering your work & home
- Education & training advice
- Subscription to our quarterly magazine
- Pensions advice & welfare services
You may have financial problems for reasons including:
- relationship breakdown
- loss of income
- suffering from a long illness
- needing to buy equipment because of a disability
- caring for someone with special needs or an illness
UNISON Midlothian Branch Welfare Officer is the first point of contact for any of our branch members who may be experiencing personal, emotional or financial difficulties or for those who may need advice. Please contact us on 0131 654 1129.
Debt can cause a great deal of stress in your life. A small change in circumstances can turn a manageable situation into a debt problem that threatens your home or your family’s wellbeing.
UNISON’s Debtline service is available to all our members to help you manage money and deal with debt. We offer free confidential advice to help you clear your debts.
The contact number is: Freephone 0800 389 3302 – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other benefits for UNISON members include offers and services from:
- Frizzell – LVE Breakdown Cover
- Frizzell – LVE Insurances
- Croyde Bay Holiday Village
- UIA Insurance
- Unison Learning and Organising
If you or your family need help, contact us your local branch or call:
UNISONDirect on 0800 0857 857
UNISONDirect is open 6 am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
Do you have hearing difficulties? Call our TEXTPHONE on 0800 0 967 968